Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep same members of Dim1 for each member of Dim2 (in rows) when filtering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

as a continuation to my previous post: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3660831,

(discussion's title might be confussing so I'll base my example in the previous explained in the post above)

In this case I have 2 dimensions per rows to show all the employees (Dim1) with data for different accounts (Dim2), and the dimension time per columns.

I would like that the result of the filtering returns the same number of employees per rows for every account. Is it possible to filter for one account and mantain the selection for the others? Or something similar?

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, but not clear... Please provide a screenshot with a desired result and some explanation!

What do you mean by "I would like that the result of the filtering returns the same number of employees per rows for every account."???

Vadim

P.S. And what is your name if not very secret

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

I've attached 2 screenshots (one with the wanted situation and another with the actual)

I filter the report following the instructions of the latest topic.

In the case that the account TOTAL HOURS WORKED doesn't have data for the employee #3 and SALARY has data for those 3, they will have a different expansion of employees.

I would like that the maximum employees appear for all the accounts.

P.S. Sorry for being anonymous. My name is J.Ignacio. Regards

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ignacio,

You can use filtering in Edit Report with Keep blocks option...

Vadim

P.S. In help - 16.2.2 Data Filtering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Keep blocks option doesn't work for me. I select ALL the employees in the member selector and then filter so that only the employees with data for the context dimensión CENTER appear. The problem is that there is some accounts that won't have data.

Any other option?

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ignacio,

Yes, the block with no data at all will not be shown. But now I don't understand the requirements. What is the CENTER dimension you are talking about? What do you want to filter?

Vadim