cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red 'X' in Background Filter box

stephen_hobbs2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, one of my users has been having a bad time of Analysis of late. She has a workbook that just won't open if the Analysis add-in is active - Excel just hangs. So she has gone to recreate it and now she has experienced a huge red X in the Background filter box. Has anyone else ever seen this??

Thanks, Stephen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we discussed that issue serveral times. That is an issue related to your windows and graphical settings/drivers.

Thats not related to Analysis for Office.

Please check if your .NET Framework and your DirectX Drivers are on the latest service pack

Regards

Thorsten

stephen_hobbs2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank-you Thorsten for the reply. I didn't find anything in the search hence the new thread.

Thanks again...

stephen_hobbs2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apologies for reopening this thread (although it was mine ) but I have a colleague who is experiencing the red X intermittently in the rows panel.

I have checked her .NET Framework and DirectX Drivers (4.5.1 and 11 respectively) and they match mine. She is on version 1.4.7 of Analysis as are all our users and no one else reports an issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Stephen

former_member110741
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen Hobbs,

Check your computer display set to 100%

Subhash

stephen_hobbs2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

I can confirm 100% setting. She has since reported it in both Rows and Background Filter windows...

Stephen

former_member110741
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

i searched for this, i got below note

SAP note 1719862: "Analysis Office: Limitation: Display with Non-Default DPI Settings".

Have a look at thread

Hope this Helps

Subhash

Answers (0)