Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install SMP 3.0 SP05 on Mac

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Mobility Guys,

I have used the below reference guide to download the files

Download and install Mobile SDK SP05

I have downloaded SMP3SDKInstaller_3_5_5_mac.zip & SMPSDK30SP05Mac.zip files for Mac and after unzipping the files and clicking on setupMacOSX.jar in  SMP3SDKInstaller folder nothing happens. I tried to run the wizard using terminal, I got the following error

The wizard cannot continue because of the following error: could not load wizard specified in /wizard.inf (104)

WARNING: could not delete temporary file /var/folders/rv/1hq97wb93m94mkftjywk4nnd3c62x4/T/ismp001/5522956

WARNING: could not delete temporary file /var/folders/rv/1hq97wb93m94mkftjywk4nnd3c62x4/T/ismp001/6315434

I have followed the below url's but no luck.

http://help.sap.com/Download/Multimedia/zip-smp305sdk/smp_installation_sdk_mac.pdf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Saira,

A similar issue had raised sometime back.. did you get a chance to look into it?

Can you share screen shot of error? Would be easy for experts to understand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jitendra.

I have attached the screenshot with error. JAVA version is also listed in the screenshot.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was able to install SMP 3.0 after downgrading JDK from 1.8 to 1.7

Now installation is successfull. Any idea, how to launch management cockpit. I tried http://localhost:8083/Admin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see the following folder structure after installing SMP 3.0 SP5 server on MAC. Please let me know how to start the server and launch cockpit.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You have installed Mobile SDK. As you want to start server and Admin cockpit, you need to install SMP runtime server. You can download it from SAP Market place.

A- Z Index | SAP Support Portal >M > SAP Mobile Platform > 3.0 > SAP Mobile Platform 3.0

(It is for Linux and Windows OS)

Regards,

JK

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saira,

Adding to that , you can directly install the latest SP of runtime available in service market place. The latest Runtime download object of SP05 is SAPSMPRT3005_0-20011876.zip with title EBF239343.0 SP05 and is available in supports packages and patches section.

Regards

Virinchy

Answers (0)