cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While posting the invoice in VF02, I am getting the following erreor " Account 140040 is not a reconciliation account for account type D" . I am not getting the clue how to resolve this as I am a SD consultant. And if it is a FI issue also please let me know how to resolve this particular issue. How to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get the help of FI consultant for providing the correct Reconcillation account . The account you have maintained in your Customer Master is not a correct G/L Account .

For your information you can check the G/L account in FS00 transaction.

Regards,

SRK

Message was edited by: SR Kumar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

give sortkey as 031 in GL account no and customer data as well....... it wil solve your issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all, thanks for the reply however there was a FI in Document Split settings which was missing which i have maintained.

Thanks

Abhishek Ojha

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

Change the Reconciliation Account in customer/payer master data with the help of FI team member.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for the reply however I am getting still the same error any idea about the fi settings

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly confirm it it is a IDES Test system.

If not IDES check for any other reconcillation G/L account and maintain it there. But you need to cancel the invoice and re- try it.

Regards,

SRK