cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated Exporting after installing Service Pack 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exporting to multiple destination fails with "path not found" after exporting 83 files either in PDF, word or any format. the tested solutions are developed in Visual Studio 2013 C# and VB. They have been tested on sites running Windows 8.1 and 7SP1 and in all the same number of 83 document are exported before it fails.

The solution we applied: remove service pack 12 and re-install service pack 10, and it works absolutely fine and emails the documents to recipients simultaneously.

There is an issue in SP12 from my end on exporting large number of files. I have loop which loads reports(.rpt) with selection formulas and goes on up to the end generating documents to be sent as mail attachment. it has always worked before. I am wondering whether this an known issues.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Neva,

What error are you getting? I have a case open with this same issue using Office 2013 and exporting to MAPI on Windows 8.1.

Don

0 Kudos

Hi Neva,

Search your PC for all copies of crpe32.dll, how many do you have, where are they located and what version are they?

Don

Answers (0)