cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quota carry forward based on senority

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i was trying out this issue  , but i am not able to get the exact solution , the quota is not getting carry forward

hired an employee on 01.01.2014 and maintained in 2013 as 546 and run the time evaluation till 31.01. 2015  and the output is showing as below ( quota is 41)

if i run till 31.12.2015 its showing as

for the month 31.01.2015 SALDO

i have done all the configuration and pcrs, still the quota is not  getting carry forward

appreciate your help

regards,

bhama

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What exactly you have configured in the system place your configuration table V_T559L and PCR's which you have written so that we can understand it clearly accordingly we will suggest what needs to be modified.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkatesh,

Plz find the configuration and pcr

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PCR is being executed i.e it updates the 2006 directly execute time evaluation live run go to PA30 check 2006 whether it is updating or not if not we will see for any thing needs to be modified.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your query is answered you can close thread.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkaesh,

working on positive time mgt , IT2006 is updating as below and time type

its not getting carry forward

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PCR ZQC2 modify the hours operation instead of HRS=LCLCF change it to HRS=MCLCF and then check 2006 whether it is updating or not.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

venkatesh,

Thank you so much its working..

since  its stored in SALDO we have to use Hrs=MCLCF  instead of Hrs= LCLCF . hope am right?

Regards,

Sheeba

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad to hear that it is working and you understand how it works.

Regards

Venkatesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhama,

Try creating your 2006 record manually with 0 hours for the year that you want the quota to carry forward to and see if it fills it with the hours from CLCF. I feel like it may be trying to update the quota for absence quota type 41 but because there is no record to update it isn't doing anything.

Thanks,

Kory Thomas