cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying manual tax from order to order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am not able to copy manual tax from a sale order to return order(which is copied from the sale order).

All other conditions and pricing elements are getting copied .The copy control settings I have maintained in VTAA for the sale doc types I used are

At item  level -

303 Copying requirements

151 General item data

102 Bus.data/item compl.

002 Partner item

Pricing type - D

Please let me know if there are any configuration settings to be checked or any changes to be done in copy control.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Manasa,

maintain pricing type as - G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manasa,

System normally copies the manual condition amounts & values into the other sales order when we refer. In standard copy controls for OR to OR for item category TAN the pricing source is 'A' but in your case it is D. Kindly maintain price source as 'A' & test the scenario.

More bit clarification is needed why Tax condition type is manual.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth,

I have changed pricing type to A and checked. Still its not copied to the referred order.

Plz let me know if any other fields have to be changed.

Regards,

Manasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manasa,

If possible Please share the screen shots. I did't get clarification why the Tax condition type is manual. This condition type is having access sequence or not.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it has access sequence. I have maintained condition record with 0 % amount and relevant tax code. But in the sale order I have manually entered the condition tax and it is billed too with this manual tax condition type. But it is not flowing to the return order created using the sale order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manasa,

What you have maintained in field 'Manual entries' under 'Changes which can be made' section of your tax condition?

However, you can check with pricing analysis.

Please revert back with your reply.

Regards

SD

Message was edited by: Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samier,

It is maintained as C manual entries has priority.

I checked in pricing analysis of return order too. It is showing that manual condition/condition record exists for the condition entered manually. But it is not showing in conditions.

Plz suggest.

Regards,

Manasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manasa,

By any chance, the quantities in sales order and return order is different i.e. are you changing quantities in return order?

Can you just check the behaviour of the system while you create the Returns with reference to Billing document created?

Awaiting your reply in this regard

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samier,

I didnt change the quantity of items in return order.

I am creating return order(i.e credit memo request) with reference to sale order(standard request).

What settings should I maintain to solve my issue?

Regards,

Manasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manasa,

Then, change the Pricing Type to 'G' in your copy controls (VTAA) and ensure that you have condition category as 'D' in tax condition type.

Awaiting your reply in this regard.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samier,

Condition category is maintained as 'D' only since it is tax condition.

But Pricing Type 'G' doesnt work because taxes will be redetermined if I use that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manasa,

It's really irking to see such a trivial issue not getting solved.

Though, you might have already checked it but can you just re-check the validity of the conditions records of tax condition type vis-a-vis the pricing date?

Awaiting your reply in this regard.

Regards

SD