cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we maitain number of GL codes with the one tax code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

My customer want to maintain expenditure GL code in the place of service tax code.

Party= 100

Expenditure=90

Service Tax=10 (Here customer want to display the again Expenditure code)

Is it possible display the Expenditure GL code in the place of Service tax GL code.

I tried assign the GL code in the OB40 but customer has many GL codes at that time also whenever he want to pass different transactions in that case also relevant GL codes only present in the place of service tax.

For that I tried to maintain in the OB40 like bellow screen shots but system doesn't take for one tax code multiple GL codes.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mahi,

It is not possible to different GL accounts in the same tax code.

But you can assign different GL accounts i.e. expense and Service GL accounts to a different tax codes in OB40. This is the standard SAP functionality.

I hope it clears your doubt and also please let us know if you are having further queries.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Don't post the same thing if any body posted...if there is other option will be better for us to help each other...

sorry to intervene

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kamal,

I have given the answer to Mahi. There is no other answer to that query. Giving same answer doesn't mean that we are coping from others. Is there any rule that one person given the answer so others should not touch that thread if it is unanswered mode ?

It is not the correct way to communicate with the peer in SCN.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi

Dear...see the date and timing...and I am not saying that don't response..pl response to share of our mutual benefits...not that we compete each other..

My intention not to hurt you but get more knowledge from you too.

Don't take it otherwise...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

Thanks kamal for quick replay.

Regards,

Mahi.

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahi

If ok..pl close the thread

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can not define diff gl a/c in the same tax code..

It is possible to define Exp GL a/c in place of ser tax GL a/c but not in same tax code...you have to create separate tax code and assign in OB40