SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Category Error in FM ISU_S_INSTLN_CHANGE

former_member185489
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gururs,

I am executing a FM to add a new price key with a new timslice to certain installation facts. But it is giving an error for cetain operands like E-DAL , E-LAAG. the error is Operand E-LAAG is not of category LPRICE.

For some operands the FM is working fine and a new time slice is getting added just fine, but it lands in this error for others. Can this FM be used for certain specific operands only and not for others??!! Or is something specific needed to be passed for certain cases?

Any insight would be helpful!

Regards,

Suman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Please fill in the correct structure in the facts structure in input for the corresponding price category .

I think your issue should be solved then.

For Eg. Different structures in input needs to be filled for LPRICE and QPIRCE.

Thanks

Rishika

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Please fill in the correct structure in the facts structure in input for the corresponding price category .

I think your issue should be solved then.

For Eg. Different structures in input needs to be filled for LPRICE and QPIRCE.

Thanks

Rishika

former_member227287
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

I think you are trying to create the installation facts with operand which is not of operand category LPRICE.

Look into table TE221 and find the operands which belong to operand category LPRICE and then try to change your installation.

Also make sure that you are populating the correct structure ' ISU20_LPRICE_AUTO' in the FM as suggested bu Rishika.

Regards,

Chandandeep.

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You should be using bapi_utilinstallation_chanfact for this type of update.

regards,

bill.