cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass activity confirmation cancellation and re posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PS Experts,

Issue wrt change in CO currency from USD to MYR after activity confirmations are done in PS

1. Before CO Curr Change

CO Currency : MYR

OBJ Currency: MYR

KP26 rate maintained: 10 (Default CO currency in layout)

WBS Network activity confirmation hrs : 20 Hrs

Cost calculated :

CO Currency = 20 hrs* 10 MYR= 200 MYR

OBJ Currency= 200 MYR

Later CO currency changed to USD (As FICO consultant realized that group currency is USD and parallel valuation is active with type 30) Now

2. After CO curr Change:

CO Currency : USD

OBJ Currency: MYR

OB08 forex : Type "P" , USD= 3.278 MYR on 01.12.2014

KP26 rate maintained: 10 (Default CO currency in layout)

after change WBS Network activity confirmation hrs : 20 Hrs

Cost calculated :

CO Currency = 20 hrs* 10 USD= 200 USD

OBJ Currency= 200 MYR  (OBJ value should have been converted as MYR= 200*3.278=655.6 MYR)

Now # 2 desired results can be achieved for current and future postings by changing the KP26 layout to use OBJ currency but we already have historical transnational data of 1 moth where cost calculated as Result of 1 which is 200 USD and 200 MYR. There are over 1000 confirmations with multiple counters.

We need an ABAP program to do the cancellation of all these confirmations and report it back. I have some idea but would like to check if there is any BAPI which can be used with the logic to

1. Cancel mass PS confirmations

2. Report mass hr confirmations

Thanks a ton for your time and help.

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I am not sure about any BAPI for mass cancellation.

You can use CADE to directly remove the CAT2 entries, using personal number and date. You can extract the data through CATS tables for each personal number.

With your information, i am not sure whether the confirmation needs to be cancelled for multiple period. If thats the case, i prefer you can post the differential cost via FI posting rather than doing this mass work.

Regards

Terence