cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HRA wage type is a percentage of Basic Wage type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

As per clients requirement HRA componant is a persentage of basic componant and it may vary incase of different location and for different employee group.Example: for kolkata for executive HRA is 8% of basic salary and for worker it is 5% of basic salary.

I believe I have to write a PCR for that. But how to write and how to execute tthe same, i don't know that.

Please advise.

Thanks

Tirtha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for all your comments. I have done what you all have suggested. However when we are testing it by putting the amounts in infotype 8, all the amounts are coming blank.

I also add all the screen shot of the configuration in the attached word document.

Please advice

Regards

Tirtha

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Firstly you have maintain IT0008 without amount in HRA column later it takes you to IT0582 later you have to come back to IT0008 and press enter , Are you doing the same ?

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tirtha,

In the table T539J it's not required to maintain multiple record. Only one record is required as 100%.

Now in the 40 ECS you will call this wage type based on the allowance grouping if it's configured based on the location and return value would be 0.08 (8%) or 0.10(10%) etc.

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far i understand these are decision parameters for 40 ECS feature.

Country Grouping

Company Code

Pay scale Grouping for Allowances

Wage Type

Gender Key

Number of children for children education allowance

Number of children for children hostel allowance

Personnel Number

if you can differentiate your wage type according to allowance grouping with reference to PSA and ESG then you can easily configure with the help of 40ECS else need to write a rule.

Regards

Venkatesh

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think this can be done with standard configuration by changing the Feature. Lets wait for other experts views

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried with the feature 40ECS. But dont know how to proceed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For HRA wagetype the module variant will be INVAL B in T511 table.

Link yr basic pay wagetype with yr hra wagetype in V_T539J.

Then in V_T7INA9 table go for the Eligibility check for HRA wagetype.

Then in 40ECS feature under the allowance grping head link the wagetype of HRA use the factor option like 10% means 0.10.

Thanks,

Santosh

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos