cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.Net Vb 2.0 Crystal Report migration to x64 server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We use crystal report for taking report direct to print with some barcode. We used to program in 2003 server 32 bit.

Then we migrate it to 64 bit but when we try to print report it gives error. I attached error. It says 'UFL U2lbcp.dll that implements

this function missing.'

I tried to register this dll into 64 bit server but i did not figure out error. I searched every action and tried every suggestion. Bu I have not

figured out yet. Please help me this is very important for me.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gökhan

It's always a good idea to quote the version of CR (including any updates)  you are using as well as the version of VS .NET...

The UFL - U2lbcp.dll - is not a CR UFL. I suspect it came from where ever the bar font was obtained. SO it is up to you to make sure it is available on the new server. Note that older versions of CR may not be supported on newer OS. See this wiki:

Crystal Reports v. 9.1 to SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio Runtime...

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

0 Kudos

Hi Gökhan,

Whomever created that ufl you will have to ask them to create one for 64 bit mode. A 32 bit UFL will not work in a 64 bit application.

Don

Answers (0)