cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement rule not created for Activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

Error is automatic settlement rule are not created for activity.

Network type PS02. Settlement profile Z0001.

In network type i had maintain settlement profile Z0001, parameter for network type with plant and network type

maintain default rule is PS1.

Under define settlement rule for network, assign strategies and default rule to network type assigned network type and default rule.

Assign default settlement profile Z0001 to network.

But automatic settlement rules are not created for activities....error come please maintain settlement rule for activity?

I had maintain all configuration then why no rule get created?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalita,

I dont think we can maintain network type for standard networks. Since you have been using a standard network, check whether we can maintain a network type for this.

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is operative project . I create new project with reference to above model.

When new project created ,with copy of above model settlement rule not trigger for activity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I had created a template project in CJ20n with below structure

Project def.

1. Level one WBS  ABC

2. Level two WBS  ABC.11

Network

internal activity

2. Level Two WBS  ABC.21

3 Level three WBS ABC.21.01

internal activity

3. Level three WBS ABC.21.02

internal activity.

When I create all activity below WBS ABC.11, settlement rule created for activity.

But if i copy above template to create new template, settlement rule not created for activity WHY?

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Settlement rules are considered transactional data and cannot be maintained on templates (standard projects).

Check OPTR to make sure the strategy is correct and then make sure it is assigned properly.  It sounds like this is correct since you are getting rules created automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even settlement rule not created for new activity and network. I had done all configuration and create new project ......still no settlement rule created

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lalita,

Are you trying to create Automatic Settlement rule for PER / FULL settlement ? As per the current functionality in sap, only FULL settlement is allowed.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try to create only full settlement rule for activity to above WBS....all config. is correct. still automatic settlement rule PS1 is not trigger......

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lalita,

Can you please send the message number / screenshot of the error message ?

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

Message is ---

Maintain the settlement rule of the sender

Message no. KD205

Diagnosis

Either the settlement rule for the sender does not exist, or it is incomplete.

The settlement rule must contain settlement parameters and at least one valid distribution rule. A distribution rule is valid for a settlement run if

The settlement period is in the validity interval for the rule, and - if a settlement type was specified during settlement -

The settlement type corresponds to the rule for the specified settlement type.

Settlement type FUL -> The system selects all rules with the FUL and PER settlement types.

Settlement type PER -> The system selects all rules with the PER settlement type.

The settlement share is set for the rule (percentage, equivalence number).

Procedure

The settlement rule belongs to the sender master data, where you can maintain it.

Internal order

Proceed

CO Production order

Proceed

Project

Proceed

Cost object

Proceed

Network

Proceed

QM Order

Proceed

PM Order

Proceed

Production order

Proceed

Process order

Proceed

Sales order

Proceed

If you do not want to settle a particular object, then make the corresponding settings in the settlement profile.

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lalita,

Can you please check that the settlement profile for network activities allows settlement to the object for which you are trying to generate settlement rule automatically?

It can be a good idea also to post the screens of your customizing.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Paulo,

Please find herewith configuration. screen shot for more details

In project profile network profile is 000002.

In parameter for network type with plant and N/W type PS02 below is confi.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lalita,

Can you maintain the Strategy for determining a settlement rule in Assign settlement rule to network type.

This field determines the settlement rule to be created for a network.

Regards

Terence

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Missing Strategy value on the first screen right side.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lalita,

Create a new activity and check, let us know if you still get the error message ?

Regards

Terence

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lalita,

Please have a look here:

It is basically about master data being created before configuration is completed, so it will not pick it up.

Regards,