Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Authorization for HANA Calc View

niteshgupta87
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using BW on HANA Model. Here our analytic views are generated from BW info providers. Then one calculation view created on top of these analytic views. When we try to preview data from this calc view, getting error "Not Authorized". But when we preview data from individual analytic views, can successfully access it.

I tried to create an analytic privilege in HANA and added all analytic views and calc view to it. Also added one dimension from each view to this analytic privilege and assigned the privilege to user id. But still getting same error message. If I assign _SYS_BI_CP_ALL to this user id, then can successfully access data.

Could you please suggest what could be the issue?

I know there are some other threads with similar issue, but the solution provided there is not working for me.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitesh Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_molenaur2
Contributor
0 Kudos

See OSS note 1809199 for details on troubleshooting authorization errors. I have found this very helpful in these cases.

Regards,

Justin

niteshgupta87
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The issue has been resolved, after adding attribute views in the analytic privileges. FYI, in the analytic privilege, I only included the views. No dimensions are included in the AP.

Answers (0)