Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UOM as *** in Measuring point attached to equipments

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

UOM is coming as *** on the device in measuring points attached to equipment.

I followed sap note 2032579 and check conversion exit overwrite as shown in screen shot.

But after doing this my equipment details are not fetched on the device.

Please let me know the resolution how to avoid this UOM conversion.

Regards,

Karan Shaheri.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

syam_yalamati
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

Make sure the Composite settings tab has the following set-up with "Composite Controller Processing Mode" equal to "Skip Process" and both 'Input Parameter Cascading' and 'Allow Output Appending' check boxes are enabled in addition to active checkbox. Also make sure 'Enable Conv.Exit Overwrite' checkbox active as you mentioned above.

Regards

Syam

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Syam,

All the settings mentioned by you are already present.

After checking Enable Conv, Exit overwrite equipment object data is not fetched from the database as mentioned by me earlier.

Regards,

Karan Shaheri.

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Syam,

After activating conversion exit overwrite, my application looks like this. Equipment link is getting disabled as shown in below image.Can you help me with this why Equipment data is not fetched.

Regards,

Karan Shaheri.

syam_yalamati
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

The above settings which I mentioned before should work as we tested those settings successfully in our local systems. Please open a OSS ticket, will look into those by accessing your system.

Regards

Syam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

I think the UOM is coming from the Back-end SAP System.

That Particular UOM must be present in the SAP system as it compares it in the UOM Check Table.

Please look into SAP DB Tables and find out whether this is existing or not.

I don't know this for sure but its worth a try.

Thanks and Regards,

Kartik Suru

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Its present in the Backend system that is why we are able create Measuring point with this UOM.

There is conversion happening during post processing which is giving this UOM as *** .