Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

action profile_service group parameter

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

After customizing the action profile, I need to send different communication type (english or french) depending on the group service of the user.

I have seen that it is a possible parameter for launching execution of the action:

&Demande de service CRM.Groupe de services&    =           [BO.BUS1006005.0000000007] and

&Demande de service CRM.Statut utilisateur&        =    E0011ZACT0001    

However, the service group parameter is based on BP number on ppoma_crm which has to be created and maintained in each environnement.

And action profile are transported via OT.

So service group will not necessary be the same on the each environnment (BP number will be different) and thus the action profile can be wrong.

Is there any solution to this problem?

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Anaïs

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anais,

As you said, you can transport action profile, but why you want to create many BPs in non-production environment? After moving the transport, create as many BPs in production system only.

Will this not solve the problem? If no, then what is the problem that you are facing. Please elaborate.

Rgds

Hari

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Hari,

Thanks for your reply.

I am only making test on my development environment so I create few BPs that's alright.

If I do transport the action profile with the service group parameter for launching execution, I will need to modify them on the production environment that the BPs number of the service group matches with the BPs we will create on the production environnement, is that correct?

That thing is, I need to created a lot of action profile with that kind of parameter. Thus, I will transport them and need to modify them once in production. Is that correct?

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Anais

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anais,

Could you please paste a screen shot of 'service group' that you are referring? That would help me in understanding the requirement. 

Rgds

Hari

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Sure:

Here, in my action profile I define the service group with a specific BP number

BP 7 is link to ppoma_crm

However this will change in production environment. BP7 will not necessarely be SNN-DMM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anais,

Can I assume that service group is an org unit in PPOMA_CRM? If yes then,

I have an alternate suggestion to meet the requirement of sending in different languages.

1. Create smart forms based on different languages. In your case 2 smart forms

2. Write a small code that if the BP [service group ] is "Groupe de services&" then use the smart form 1 [in French language]

Else

use smart form 2 [English]

Please share your concern if above logic can't be followed.

Rgds

Hari

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Hari,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I cannot use smartform as I need email to be sent and not PDF. We are using Mail Form that are called ith the method call on the action profile.

However, with your solution, it would be the same issue once we transport it to a new environnment. Service group will not be the same from one environement to the other. Then the action profile 'service group' will not necessarily match with the organisation unit in ppom_crm, right?

Thanks,

Regards,

Anaïs

Answers (0)