cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed price cannot be set in document conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Whenever we are trying to create the info record / Scheduling agreements for a material we are getting the error message as " ME 609 Confirmed price cannot be set in document conditions" and unable to save the document.

We have verified the pricing condition PB00 which is pulling in Info record / SA conditions all looks good. Not sure why we are getting the error message.

I have searched with message in SCN portal but unable to find any posts.

Please check and suggest .

Regards,

Sada

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

amit_anasane
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sada,

please check in transaction m/06 , then go to table view in menu and press print, after you will see a ALV report, here you need to identify if there are any condition categories with type "d"  and check in the calculation schema (m/08) if such conditions are included there or not. if not pls include them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks both of you.

Per your instruction I have set the filter for "Condition category = d" but no list found. Also verified the table T685A for the same and found that there is no output. Please check the below screen prints and suggest me.

Regards,

Sada

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you removed the condition category from these condition types EDI1 and EDI2 ?

In standard, the condition category 'd' is already defined for these condition types.

I am not able to create the issue in my system, anyway, you can have a look into the thread

It was not discussed for this error message in initial. But check the reply which has marked as correct answer. It indicates the the error message ME609.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dibyendu,

Per your below note, we have verified M/06 and unable to find the EDI1/2 in MM pricing condition types. Also when verified the filter condition for condition category "d". I am unable to find any condition type.

Regards,

Sada

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share your ECC and EHP release ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dibyendu,

We are in SAP ECC 6.0 and SAP_BASIS :701 /SAP_APPL :604)

Regards,

Sada

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I am not wrong these condition types should be also available in M/06 for EHP 4 (I am not sure as I am not in EHP 4).

It seems your organization has made some changes in M/06 and deleted those entries from this customization.

Go to M/06, double click on PB00, check what is the pricing procedure has assigned to this condition type. Then check the pricing procedure in M/08. Check is there these condition types (EDI1/2) are maintained ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dibyendu,

Thanks for the note.

I have already checked this, the PB00 is assigned to RM0002. But in this Pricing procedure the condition type EDI1/2 is not maintained.

Regards,

Sada

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you change it to RM0000 once (just for a test) for the condition type PB00 ? Then try to create info record again and check the message is coming or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dibyendu,

After changing the Pricing procedure to RM0000 also we are getting the same error message.

Regards,

Sada

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then I would suggest to raise a OSS ticket to SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dibyendu,

I have  raised the OSS. Once they provide the solution. I will update.

Regards,

Sada

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to  Define condition types in your IMG. click there the printer icon.

You will get an ALV list. Here set a filter at the field condition category and select all conditions that have a small "d" as condition category.

Then go to Define Calculation Schema and check if any of these conditions is included into your calculation schema.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Jürgen L,

Thanks for the updated and support.

Per your note I have used the below path and unable to find the Print Icon.

SPRO--> Material Management -->Purchasing --> Conditions--> Define Price Determination Process -->Define Condition Types.

Also after executing  the "Define Condition type" I am getting the below screen and unable to find the printer Icon. Could you please suggest where it is.

Regards,

Sada

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go in, so that you see all the condition types, and there you can find the printer icon on hte same place where it is in almost each transaction

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Double click on the Define Condition Type, here is the screen shot of print icon

Or you can take these condition types from table T685A with the selection of Application = M and Condition Category = d (small letter).