cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI/Userexit needed for creation of invoice reference to automatic invoice created during PGI using the transaction code VL02N

jatin_naik
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to create the invoice reference to automatic invoice created during PGI using the transaction code VL02N.

Please help me to provide the BADI/userexit to get the automatic invoice created during the PGI so that i can put the code for creation of invoice reference to automatic invoice created in background as per outbound delivery entered in VL02N.

I had put the code in BADI's method : BADI: LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC even in BADI: LE_SHP_GOODSMOVEMENT but not getting the invoice number reference to VBFA-VBELV and VBFA-VBELN . Means no entry created in BKPF.

I have also put the code in user exit: MV50AFZ1 but same issue no entry generated in BKPF reference to delivery number entered in VL02N and click on PGI.

Please suggest .

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Jatin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

atul_mohanty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you want to update BKPF-XBLNR while PGI ? Is it something like that ?

jatin_naik
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Actually need to create the another FI doc number refer to automatic generated FI doc number after modifying the DMBTR value with excise duties . Could you please provide me the BADI/User exit where i can get the automatic invoice number while doing PGI . After that i can build my logic.

Thanks & Regards,

Jatin

jatin_naik
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please send me appropriate BADI/user exit for getting the automatic generated invoice number while doing PGI. Its urgent. Kindly help me.

Jatin