cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Payment Term Adoption in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When we try post MIRO using delivery note it is automatically adopted wrong payment term which is not in Vendor master as well as not in Purchase order, except of this if I try to post using PO it is adopting correct payment term but user want to post MIRO using Delivery note only, kindly let me know from where the wrong payment terms is adopting. Moreover I checked vendor master centrally XK03 but didn't find anything wrong.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nisitshah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Revankumar,

check this OSS Note:

SAP Note 322430 - MIRO: Proposal logic for terms of payment

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/322430

It will definitely help you..

Or check whether BADI "MRM_PAYMENT_TERMS" is active in your system..?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Both,

Thank you for your reply, I found the answer in SAP Note 393431 but got reference of this note from SAP note 322430. If MIRO is posting with reference of Delivery note then MIRO will adopt the payment terms from the very first of delivery note once you adopt it in MIRO, since delivery note has many PO's along with our concern PO.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately you haven't told that your delivery note has more than one PO in your initial post.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In standard, system will only take the PO payment term in MIRO and by the way, system will not take different payment term with regards to reference of PO and delivery note.

I assume there are some custom development is running in your system. Have a look into the blog if you have little knowledge about custom development or you can show this to your ABAP team to check further.