Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in PF status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I face a problem, I created a z program copied from a z program developed by someone else. The program is using GUI status running perfectly and in the PAI event there is no code to handle the function codes comes from the menu. But if I create a z program and create a PF status for the program. The program does not take same behavior.

What I need to create a z program calling PF status and behave as standard menus and PF status without handle the function codes in the PAI event by ok_code.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did anyone try to upload the two programs and give us a useful idea?

23 REPLIES 23

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii abdul

go to se41 and activate the status it might be inactive for your programe

Regards

Gaurav

0 Kudos

No it is already active.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate further about your requirement?

0 Kudos

What I need is to create a z program with screen then in the PAI event I don't need to handle the function code comes out from the menu's buttons. by using ok_code like the code below:

case ok_code.

when 'BACK'.

leave screen.

when 'PRINT'.

PERFORM CALL_ADOBEFORM.

when 'EXIT'.

leave screen.

ENDCASE.

It is supposed the system gives you an option to use same functionality of standard menu when I omit the code written above.

0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Your question is still not clear. You need to write code for navigation of screen after 'BACK'/'Cancel'/'Exit' ok_codes.

0 Kudos

Hi,

In the first old program, check in debugging where controls goes after you press back button.

0 Kudos

Dear Pawar

I don't need to write any thing in the PAI I just need to use same standard menu without write any code.

0 Kudos

I go through debugger and it goes into the program SAPLS38E and I found in the PAI:

PROCESS AFTER INPUT.

MODULE get_cursor.

MODULE wb_manager.

MODULE execute_editor_function.

MODULE process_fcode_0400.

MODULE new_screen.

0 Kudos

HI,

Check whether this is include in Z program. Check for include statement.

0 Kudos

No it is not in any include in side that program.

0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Use SE41 to copy the pf-status STANDARD from program SAPLSALV (main program of SALV) to your program. And it will work with standard functionalities.

0 Kudos

It has the same problem.

0 Kudos

I am trying to upload the program and the screen but the file format is not allowed.

0 Kudos

You said that you don't wish to write this code in 2nd zprogram

case ok_code.

when 'BACK'.

leave screen.

when 'PRINT'.

PERFORM CALL_ADOBEFORM.

when 'EXIT'.

leave screen.

ENDCASE.

isn't?

without writing this code it is not possible to handle.

When you copy pf_status only pf_status is copied but not the events(PAI).

0 Kudos

No it can be work I will upload a sample program prove that. I already upload it to another system to test it and it is working fine without writing the code above.

0 Kudos

Please download the file in the URL :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6xm8jsd136ta1t2/gui_status.rar

it has a sample for the working program and the not working one. Just download the program and the screen for each one into the system then create GUI status with name " ZSCREENO01" as shown in the attached image file for each program. You will find what I am talking about.

it is simple program displaying sflight table.

0 Kudos

can you explain further which is in working condition and not working in not working condition

0 Kudos

Dear abdul

Try to open the zipped file you will find 5 files:

1- NOTWORKINGPROGRAM.

2- NOTWORKINGSCREEN.

3- WORKINGPROGRAM.

4- WORKINGSCREEN.

5- GUI STATUS image.

upload both first two files together in one program and create GUI status as shown in the image.

Then upload the second two files into a new program and create GUI status as shown in the same image:

1- NOTWORKINGPROGRAM  -- create any program and upload the file to it.

2- NOTWORKINGSCREEN  -- in the same program create screen 9000 then upload the file to it.

3- GUI STATUS image: create the status for the program.

4- WORKINGPROGRAM  -- create a new program and upload the file to it.

5- WORKINGSCREEN  -- in the same new program create a screen 9000 then upload the file to it.

6- GUI STATUS image: create the status for the program.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Copy any standard program name & GUI status from any standard screen SYSTEM->STATUS->Program(GUI) & GUI status,

And goto se41  create program with your PF-Status and copy the standard program & GUI status to your custom status.

Try this. I hope it is helpful.

Regards,

Karthik.

0 Kudos

I already try it as Mr. Archana Pawar suggested but it does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did anyone try to upload the two programs and give us a useful idea?

0 Kudos

Yes problem found out.

When you remove next screen value from  ZTEST_NOTWORKINGSCREEN (screen 9000) then it is working similar to the program ZTEST_WORKINGSCREEN

screen shot for your reference

do hope your doubt gets cleared.

0 Kudos

Many thanks Mr. Abdulraheem.

Yes this is the problem and its solved now.