Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom table works in development env but not in staging

former_member295881
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I've a custom table ZOTB_UPLIFT_HDR, which has no issue in development system as shown below.

However, when I get this table migrated into staging then transport was migrated with the following errors and also I've observed that instead of Active status is New.

Also here are the error I see under the transport.

It looks to me that it complains that table is not activated, which is not the case.

Can somebody see what mistake I'm making and how to rectify it?

Many thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try Activating the table again and check the status before deploying.

Thanks,

Vijeta.

0 Kudos

Many thanks for your input Vijeta. However, I made sure many times before deployment that it's active in Dev but still having same issue since last 4 deployments.

Here is it in Dev.

Here is in Staging

Please let me know if anything else we can try to check?

Many thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Hi

You have used a lot of custom data elements in the table. Can you check each of them are available in the staging area (the client where it is imported ).

also can you please provide the details of activation error ?

Also check it shows the screen & generation of program, can you check the function group of the table maintenance if any is activated and available in the same transport ?

jayanthi_jayaraman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try SE14 tcode.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Double click on the first red line and see what the log says the specific error is. Do that before you follow any of the other suggestions given, as they're just guesses, since at this point we don't know the error.