Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking System Performence Data from SAP Enterprise Portal

former_member185327
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have recently been asked to provide some data from SAP Enterprise Portal System.

1. Average Dialogue Response Time

2. Max CPU Load

For the first one as per my knowledge we can only get Average Dialogue Response Time from an ABAP system using ST03n transaction code. However I do wanted to know that if somehow I can able to find the similar amount of data from a portal system.

For the second query I have tried to login from the server level and checking the average CPU utilization.

So kindly suggest me about the  1st one and please confirm If am correct with my approach for the second query.

Regards

Anurag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anurag

What is the version of your Portal system ?

In the SAP NetWeaver 'Java' systems, you don't have 'Dialog response time' as it is in ABAP systems as there are no Dialog work processes but J2EE server processes.

As mentioned, if you have a Portal from 7.1 version, go to http://<host>:<port>/nwa -> Availability and Performance -> System Overview.

You can see there the Host CPU usage and response times between the Portal components

If you want the details per Portal requests / transactions, go to Availability and Performance -> Resource Monitoring -> System performance statistics (Assuming your Portal is from 7.1 version).

Then if you have Wily Introscope installed, you can find the metrics you are looking for in the Wily Console -> Portal Triage Dashboard -> Host CPU usage / Portal Request Response Time

Best regards,

Johann

dror_last
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Please also refer to Activity Reporting - Portal - SAP Library

Best Regards,

Dror.

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

You can do this by SAP NetWeaver Administrator, steps are as follows

1. Login to NWA (http://<host>:<port>/nwa) and take user (J2EE_ADMIN) or any other with same role.

2. Choose Availability and Performance

3. Now select System Overview

Thanks,

Hamendra