Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Condition is not working properly during GR and IR

former_member219452
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have maintained all the settings as below for my Freight condition. But, still the stcok account is debiting for the Freight amount.

Kindly suggest what needs to be done.

Con. Type - A             Plus/Minus - X (Negative)

Calc. type - A

Con. Cate - B

Accruals check box flagged.

In Pricing Procedure, I have assigned the Account key and Accrual key with the required G/L's assigned in OBYC.

Here, during the GR, the freight amount is Crediting for the Accrual key account. But, the same amount is debiting to the stock account instead of Account Key's account.

User requirement is as below:

During the GR, Freight amount should be Credited to Accrual and the same should be debited to Account key. (It should not add to stock account)

During the IR, Freight amount should be Debited to Accrual and the same should be Credited to Account key. (It should not go to Vendor Account)

Kindly suggest for the correct procedure.

Thanks,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satya,

Kindly do the following way.

1. Maintain condition category "B - Delivery cost " in your condition type.

2. Activate "Accruals" in control data 2.

3. In pricing procedure, activate "Manual and Statics" for your condition type along with Accrual and Account key.

4. Maintained subtotal as "4".

5. Go to OBYC settings, assign the new GL with required account modifier or valuation class.

Attached screen shot for your reference.

Regards,

Karna J

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member219452
Participant
0 Kudos

I have even followed the below link as well. But, not working for me...

Posting planned delivery cost to Non-inventory account - ERP Operations - SCN Wiki

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This document can fulfill your requirement partially.

Your first requirement is well discussed in this wiki content. Check the wiki again and compare your settings again. I have tested it many times before and it is working perfectly fine as per this wiki.

By the way, system will credit the accrual key of the freight condition type (as FRA1 in this wiki) and will debit the accrual key of non-freight condition type (as ZFR1 in this wiki) and you need to maintain the accrual key for both condition type (FRA1 and ZFR1)

You second requirement is not a business process. Freight charges should goes to vendor account.

MIRO is used only to post invoice to vendor. if you do not want to post invoice, then why you are using the as freight charges.

***Edited by: Dibyendu Patra

former_member219452
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Patra,

I have verified all my settings and processed the PO and GR. But, still same issue.

You can see my configs done for the condition type as below.

Below is the Pricing: Here, I have assigned Account key and Accrual both to YSWN. But, system behavior is up to Accrual key consideration only during the GR. It is not considering the Account key.

Below is the PO Condition tab:

Below is the Accounting document of GR (WE): Here, you can observe that the Accrual account only debited for the amount 833 INR of the Condition YSWN. There is no Credit account as per the Account key in Pricing. The credit amount is going to GR/IR balance account.

Actually, on the other hand the credit should goes to the account 50506000 as it is assigned in the Transaction FR1 and FR1 has been assigned to Condition YSWN as Acc.Key.

As per our requirement the Postings should be as below for the FUEL LEVY (YSWN) as it is going to the government on the Petroleum Levy basis. It is not going to Vendor.

During GR: Postings should be:

63760000 Dr (Accrual - Z10)

50506000 Cr (Acc.Key-FR1)

During IR: Postings should be:

63760000 Cr (Accrual - Z10)

50506000 Dr (Acc.Key-FR1)

Is there any alternate solution for this.

I hope as per my above settings, it should work fine. But, not happening like that.

Is it due to any inconsistency in the standard?

Thanks,

Satya

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

You have to manually maintain the freight GL account 63760000 under the GL account of MIRO at item level, then only it offset with 50506000 GL. The accounting entry will Be:

50506000 Dr  (By default it gets in MIRO)

63760000  Cr (You have to maintain it in MIRO manually)

40406712 Dr

Vendor A/c Cr

Regards,

Mukthar