cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Table in sales order (va01) updates MD04 requirement qty ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP SD/ABAP Gurus.

I have an urgent requirement to stop the sales order to show in MD04 until the sales order is approved. We actually required that sales order should not show in MD04 based on a certain abap logic. So i need to know which table in background updates the SD tables and links the MD04 or simply which table shows the requirement qty in MD04 of a sales order ? So kindly tell me the exact standard program & table name ?

Thanks & Regards

Deven

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Deven,

MD04 updates table VBBE in background.

I believe your requirement can be match through Status profile.

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot everyone for all the replies. Yes actually we have solved the problem by writing abap code in MV45AFZZ include for VBBE table fields. Our purpose could only be solved by abap code for which we were looking the exact include & table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deven,

I would be more interested in knowing that why would you like to do that through program? Which field you are using for 'Blocked for approval'? Are there any plans to use batch job for block/block removal?

Regards

SD

Message was edited by: Samier Danish

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Generally if you keep reason for rejection manually in the sales order item level it wont be updated in MD04.

but in your case you want automatically not being updated in MD04 And perticluer authorization person released you want updation in md04--please use this user exit RV03FVZZ 

Thanks a lot