cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Person Responsible as an authorzization object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have created role based on authorizatio object Person Responsible, for Budget trasger display it working fine based of the Object.

But for create PR an PO it allowing to all the users how can i ristrict them for creating PR and PO the Other person responsibles .

only they can create to the person responsilbe they have assigned.

Regards

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Person responsible object is based on wbs but PR to create under network and it's activity so check relevant object to prevent creation of PR.

you can check authorization object by su24 transaction.

such this kind of thing PR PO control from MM side and it would be better to take MRP controller as en object to stop PR creation.

Regards,
Sanjeev

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I understand your query, if you want to restrict WBS Usability authorization on any purpose, use C_PROJ_VNR (Person responsible based authorization) Authorization Object. For example if user have auth for particular person resp(by Auth object C_PROJ_VNR) against WBS, then only (s)he can use that WBS in PR/PO.

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes my requirement is the same ristrict the user at person responsilble level while creating PR or PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

So have you implemented the way I suggest in my previous reply? Use Auth obj C_PRPS_VNR with help of your basis team.

shareeq_hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

You need to create  Authorization with MRP Controller & Person Responsible combination. Every Person Responsible should also be created as MRP Controller.

You can view MRP Controller in CN23 - Control Tab.   This will restrict the user from accessing the project & Network .   So PR creation through CN22 is restricted.

But this will not restrict PR creation through ME51N. Thanks to SAP.

Hope it helps..

Thank You,

Regards,

Shareeq

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks shareeq

But i want to restrict for direct PR level

shareeq_hussain
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As @paulo Vitoriano suggested , ABAP is the only option.

Regards,

Shareeq

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Just a suggestion,.

Have you tried using purchasing group ?

Regards

Terence

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Where within the system you have assignment of users to Person Responsible?  Regardless the fact you are using standard or custom functionality to do it, your requirement can be covered with ABAP enhancement.

Regards,

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I guess you need to introduce Release Strategy in PR/PO. Do consult with MM consultants.

Regards

Terence