cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COULD NOT FULLY DETERMINE THE DESTINATION BIN'

Former Member

Hi All,

I am working in a EWM BADI implementation for first time and am enhancing the /SCWM/ES_CORE_PTS for custom putaway logic based on SLED. The system is configured for bulk bin storage and I have implemented the '/SCWM/EX_CORE_PTS_NBIN_BLK' BADI.. Whenever am trying to assign a destination bin which already has a HU and the bin total capacity is of holding 6 HU . My BADI implementation is getting triggered several times as I know this bcoz I have kept a break point with my user id. After several triggering the HU warehouse task is not created an getting a error saying 'COULD NOT FULLY DETERMINE THE DESTINATION BIN' . Kindly help out me out on this error and its very urgent as it has to be delivered. The warehouse task is created for Handling units.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikash,

Check have you created all bins and strategy table.

check Destination bins are created.

Check WPT for WT/WO.

activate log and post here.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Thanks for your response . We found out the problem and it was that according to the configuration mixed batch was not allowed in the storage bins  . So now we have configured the system in such a way that it allows mixed batches in the same bin and now it is working.

Regards

Vikash Kumar Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats a good one.

Vikash in such cases you can activate log and get details.

Regards

Suraj

Answers (0)