cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

localruntime with SAPUI5 Core Libraries

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to test my WebProject with SAPUI5 locally (on localhost).

my index.html has the following lines:

<script src="resources/sap-ui-core.js" id="sap-ui-bootstrap"

data-sap-ui-libs="sap.ui.commons,sap.ui.ux3,sap.ui.table,sap.ui.layout"

data-sap-ui-theme="sap_goldreflection"

data-sap-ui-xx-bindingSyntax="complex">

</script>

...that means, I want to use the local SAPUI5 library.

So i added SAPUI5 Server Side Libraries and SAPUI5 Core Libraries to BuildPath

and changed Web Deployment Assembly:

I published my project to cloud and all works fine.

If I start my local Java EE 6 Web Profile Server, the server has some problems during startup.

#ERROR#org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext##anonymous#fs-watcher####Error getConfigured|

#ERROR#org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase##anonymous#fs-watcher####ContainerBase.addChild: start: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[]]

#ERROR#org.eclipse.virgo.web.enterprise.applistener.internal.OpenEjbApplicationListener##anonymous#fs-watcher####Failed to destroy enterprise container for application with context path ''org.apache.openejb.UndeployException: Error while undeploying application with module id and web context path ''.: Application with path D:\7_eclipse-workspace\Servers3\Java EE 6 Web Profile Server-config\webapps\ROOTcannot be found

#ERROR#org.eclipse.gemini.web.internal.StandardWebApplication##anonymous#fs-watcher####Failed to start web application at context path ''org.eclipse.gemini.web.core.spi.ServletContainerException: Web application at '' cannot be added to the host.

I deleted SAPUI5 Core Libraries in Web Deployment Assembly and the Server was up and running but of course javascript said:

"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://localhost:8080/resources/sap-ui-core.js"

Tested with:

neo-javaee6-wp-sdk-2.49.12.5

neo-javaee6-wp-sdk-2.43.16

Thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, seemded to be solved by updating my Java Runtime Environment.

I installed

java version "1.8.0_25"

Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_25-b18)

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.25-b02, mixed mode)

Answers (0)