Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guidance for SAP BASIS Self Study

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is Arun and i am grateful to be part of the community.I am working currently as a SAP deployment consultant. As my career is concerned, i am into only a few parts of BASIS and did not have instructor led training of overall BASIS module. I want to grow my knowledge and learn as much as i can in BASIS. The point here is, i want to learn SAP BASIS by self-studying. Please suggest me the way and tools to do it. Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Theres lot of material available in the internet and you can easily search and download,you can even purchase trainer led notes in Ameerpet(Hyderabad)

The basis mainly consists User maintenance,control,server administration,backups and other Tools

0 Kudos

HI Siva

you can even purchase trainer led notes in Ameerpet(Hyderabad)

Are you referring to SAP official trainer notes or something else?

Regards

Colleen

0 Kudos

its something Else

no where you will get the official trainer notes except in Authorized training centres

0 Kudos

Good to hear... though if you are going to purchase study material wouldn't paying for official training be more beneficial?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

have a look on this document, which I have created some time ago -

I started as SAP Basis Administrator exactly in a way mentioned in the document.

Kind regards