Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding wrong value in credit memo req

former_member307532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have created service contract with periodic billing(for each month) and net value calculated for 12 quantity for one year(12 months) contract and the value is for example(83 * 12) = 996. and we have created invoice for 996 value.

Now, when we are trying to create credit memo req with reference to the invoice, net value is changing to 1079(i.e 996 + 83). Net value appearing as one month amount more. that is 13 months.

Kindly help to undersatnd, why net value is appearing for 13 months in credit memo req, when referenced invoice value is for 12 months. will I have to change copy control settings to get copy correct value from invoice to credit memo req??

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Prabhu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Look at the periodic billing type triggered in both contract and CMR. I guess that both are different. Both documents should have the same periodic billing type for the values to copy.

If both are same, then look at the billing date. If billing date falls within the billing period, then it will take only 12 months

former_member307532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneetha,

Thank you so much for your response to my request.

when I checked item category details in VOV7 of credit memo req, "Delimit.Start Date" box is in greyed. But, for the item category of service contract "Delimit.Satrt Date" is mainatained as "B - proposal basedon billing plan start dat"

Ho can I maintain, same details in item catregory of credit memo req also. Kindly help on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Prabhu.

former_member307532
Participant
0 Kudos

Can any one provide answer to my above question please.....

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Prabhu.

former_member307532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any one help me in maintaining below details in existing item category.How can we maintain below feilds in existing item categories? now these fields are greyed out.

Revenue Recognition    

Delimit. Start Date   

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Prabhu.