cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal accounting document type not possible in MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing one issue, I have created service purchase order, and did ML81n. The  client requirement is for cancellation of service entry sheet, it should hit different number range. But when i check in MIGO its hitting same document type WE its not hitting reversal document type.

I have assigned reversal document type in OBF4. But i could not get reversal document type after reverse posting.

How to get reversal document type in MIGO? Do i need to maintain any other settings other than OBF4?

Kindly Suggest

Regards

Subbu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Subburam,

As per standard behavior forward and reversal transaction will be controlled by same document type (WE for GR and WA for GI) it cannot be different number range for reversal.

Regards,

Karna J

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mohsinabbasi007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Subburam,

I recommend you to go for standard behavior i.e. reversal of document type would use the number range of WE for Good Receipt and WA for Good Issue.

Best Regards

Mohsin Abbasi

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The default document type is defined with t-code.

In OMBA, click on the Automatic Movements Document Type, you will find here default document type for ML81N. You can't use more than one document type or you can't use this field as blank.

And whatever you will maintain here, system will take this document type for all transactions which will he happening with regards to this t-code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

I have used T code ML81 for returns document type in OMBA transaction.

Thanks

Subbu.