Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD03 showing incorrect value

former_member217914
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I run MD03 for material no. 20187654 in plant no. 1320, I get the below output

The issue is that in the above screenshot, the PR is shown as having Available Quantity of 2 even though a PO has been created for it - the PO is not deleted and has also been invoiced (see below).

I think the issue may be due to the fact that the status is displayed as "RFQ Created" rather than "PO Created" in the above screenshot. However, I am unable to replicate this "RFQ Created" status in my test system - the system moves to "PO Created" as soon as PO is created. Could you please advise why the system shows the PR as having 2 available quantity is MD03?

Any comments on this are welcome.

Regards,

Gaurav Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav,

First line is PR created as per the MRP type maintained in the material master, second line item is nothing but dependent reservation.

While creating production order CO01 then dependent reservation will trigger for bom component.

Regards,

Karna J

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

I wrote the following WIKI about the most common inconsistencies that may appear on MD04:

Inconsistencies for planning elements and display problems on transaction MD04 - ERP Manufacturing (...

Here you will find the following information:

A purchase requisition was already converted to purchase order is still displayed on MD04

This is generally caused by an inconsistency on table EBAN, which is not updated during the conversion. Report RM06HL04 is available on the standard system on the latest releases and it can be used to fix inconsistent orders. Note 171331 provides more information about this report.

Best regards

Caetano Almeida

former_member217914
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karunanithi,

But why does it still display PR in MD04. As per my understanding and testing in all other examples and clients, once a PO is created - MD04 will display PO and not PR. Plus, the available quantity is shown as 2 which is not logical.

Regards,

Gaurav Sharma

former_member217914
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano,

Thanks for your help. I will check the same in my system. It will take a week or two to get the authorization to run it. I'll respond back when the report is run to report if it resolves the issue.

Regards,

Gaurav Sharma

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav,

It seems the PR 19735428 is contains RFQ also along with PO kindly check the same.

Regards,

Karna J

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Purchase Requisition says it is a third party . Please check the same . May be it would have directly been already directly dispatched to customer .Please check .

Regards,

former_member217914
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

I do not follow how you deduced it is "third-party". Can you please elaborate?