cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unplanned delievery cost not accepting in MIRO with Indicator 1 in SPRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am doing scenarios for unplanned delivery cost with all the 3 different options which are their in  SPRO.

0) - Distribute among invoice items.

1) - Distribute among invoice items including planned delivery cost.

2) - Different G/L lines.

While doing for case 0 & 2, I am able to proceed MIRO. But in case 1, i am not able to post MIRO with error " balance not equal to zera - 700 inr"

Though my overall balance is showing zero and indicator is green. What is the possible reason for it?

Regards,

Diptanshu Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

carla_bussolo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Diptanshu and Mohsin,

The function for the distribution of unplanned delivery costs to planned delivery costs is available as of release 6.04, if you activate the business function LOG_MMFI_P2P. This is explained in SAP KBA below:
1744855 - Posting of unplanned delivery cost is not possible along with planned delivery costs in MIRO - Error message F5702: Balance in transaction currency

In order to understand the distribution, please, read SAP Note below:
1751116 - MIRO: Distribution of unplanned delivery costs

For the balance error you may look for SAP Notes missing in the system, as the Notes below:
1944719 - MIRO: Balance error for unplanned delivery costs
1741701 - MIRO: Incorrect tax base for unplanned delivery costs
1722153 - MIR4: Balance error M8186 when posting invoice

Regards,
Carla Bussolo

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share your EHP and ECC details as I am not able to see the option 1 in my system.

There are only two entries and I am quite sure that my organization hasn't deleted this entry.

mohsinabbasi007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear DEV,

It might be EHP7, this functionality is given.

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the tax codes added to the items . Also check all the items are selected in the item details screen .

Regards,