cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcon Delivery not appearing in VL06C T-code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created a Subcon Delivery thru ME2O T-code and after that Picking is done in the delivery.

Now, I want to confirm the picking (as per BP documentation) in T-code VL06C.

But the delivery is not showing up. I have given the Shipping Point from Delivery as well as Picking and Planned Goods Mvt dates from the Delivery. but still it is not showing up. I even tried removing dates and just giving Shipping point, still no use.

What could be the issue here?

Also, I would like to the importance & usage of this t-code VL06C and want to know whether this is mandatory step to be followed after picking or can we do PGI directly.

Regards,

Sudhanva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The PGI can be done in the VL02N itself for the delivery .Before doing the PGI if the material is warehouse managed the picking has to be confirmed .This can be done through the delivery Subsequent functions --- Create the Transfer Order . through LT03 .

Might be the material is not warehouse managed ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

How can I check that whether it is Warehouse Managed or not?

By the way, I am replicating the subcon for a IS-Retail system. So, does the concept of Warehouse Managing apply here?

And, if the Article is not managed by Warehouse, then can i skip VL06C and directly do PGI in VL02N?

Regards,

Sudhanva

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the below screen shot .for checking the wm material .You can observe here the WM transfer order required. Not sure about IS Retail but the theory could be same for all .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

Thanks for your reply.

In my case, in Picking tab, Warehouse No. is blank and OverallWMStatus is No WM trnsf ord reqd.

Does this mean that, TO creation or Picking Confirmation is not required and I can go ahead for PGI?

Regards,

Sudhanva

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes the screen shot says its is fully picked yes you can directly proceed for PGI .Seems it is confirmed for picking .That is why it is not coming into the transaction .

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Raghavendra.

Regards,

Sudhanva

Answers (0)