cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment cost In VI01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a business scenario where we have multiple vendors in same inbound delivery.When creating shipping document through VT01N i enter multiple stages as required with multiple vendors.In shipment cost document in VI01 corresponding price.The problem is when i select two vendors in VT01N and VI01 with multiple currency for example PO currency is USD,and other freight vendors are INR and OMR. the value loaded on material is only of one vendor currency not both.But when the same scenario is tested with two different currency (for example PO currency USD,Freight Vendor 1 currency USD,freight Vendor 2 currency INR) the value is loaded properly on material of both the vendors.

Process flow is ME21N-VL31N-VT01N-VI01-MIGO against inbound delivery.

Regards

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be system is converting into the document currency for both the vendors . When it is converting into document currency what is the problem ? Does the PO is provided with any conversion factors ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. The problem is system is updating only one vendor freight charges to the material when doing goods receipt; when i have multiple vendors with multiple currency for example 3 different currency.

Regards

Sachin