Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Billing VF02-VF03 Plant Authority

former_member212713
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to add authority according Plant at SD billing process. (VF01-VF02-VF03-VFX3)

I found and add for VF01. (USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

But I didnt found for VF02-03.

I want to add authority object at filling/Show time.

Do you know any userexit, badi etc. for VF02-03 transaction. 

Best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Melih,

USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP is same for VF01/02/03.You can put a break point and check it using VF02 and VF03.It will get triggerred for all the 3 transactions.Any validations based on T Code you use the the table T180 ( T180-TRTYP ).

K.Kiran.

7 REPLIES 7

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Billing is driven by the Sales Area (Sales Org / Distr Ch / Division), not by Plant. Even in the scenarios when delivery happens from different plants I haven't heard of a need to separate the billing authorizations by plant. It seems to me that in such case Plant really should be assigned to its own Sales Area. Or perhaps the authorization restriction is simply excessive. I'd really suggest to reconsider this design.

Otherwise if you google 'billing authorization plant site:sap.com' you'll see that this question has been asked on SCN before and there is no different option available.

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Melih,

USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP is same for VF01/02/03.You can put a break point and check it using VF02 and VF03.It will get triggerred for all the 3 transactions.Any validations based on T Code you use the the table T180 ( T180-TRTYP ).

K.Kiran.

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for answer.

But USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP work only VA01 at our system.

I dont try your other advice. Because Its customizing table. I dont sure be any problem after any change.

We have 8 plant and different area. Also We want to do SD billing process according plant.

If a person employe of plant1. He dont create,view,change,reverse etc. other plants.

I think there is any solutions of SAP for this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melih,

Try form FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP in include RV60AFZZ. Check your z-object there and if the authorization check fails, you can raise error message.

0 Kudos

Hi Kivanc.

I'm using these user exists.

But these userexit only save process.

I need check during entry/before open at VA02-03.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Melih,

At the very end of include MV60AF0B_BELEG_LESEN, FORM BELEG_LESEN, there is an enhancement point. You can create an enhancement there. For VF02/VF03, you have billing document number (vbrk-vbeln) there, so you can directly read plant information (vbrp-werks) from database and make the system respond to it accordingly.

0 Kudos

Hi Kivanc,

Thanks for your answer and interest.