cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not create temp file---- Error code:-2147215357 [CRSDK00000615] Error code name:internal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

While exporting Export reporting from BI4 getting exception

Can not create temp file---- Error code:-2147215357 [CRSDK00000615] Error code name:internal

In Trace Log I am getting

com.crystaldecisions.xml.serialization.XMLWriter||Failed to create an object instance for CrystalReports.TextObjectFormat

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key CrystalReports.TextObjectFormat

at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:374)

at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(ResourceBundle.java:334)

I tried following solution according to the all forums but still issue exist.

• Done changes mention in KB article
    • In <Installation-dir-of-BO>\Common\4.0\java\CRConfig.XML we have to increase the JAVA heap MIN and Max size

<JVMMaxHeap>64000000</JVMMaxHeap>          <JVMMinHeap>32000000</JVMMinHeap>

• Increase the value in the ReportApplicationServer Services in the CMC for "Number of database records to read when previewing or refreshing a report". The value -1 is for unlimited records but not recommended for performance.
  • Check for temporary read write permission on server
  • Using SDK library from C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP Business Objects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\java\lib

Can you please let me know is there anything missing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We face the same problem with some BI4 reports.

The same report works well with the "Crystal Reports Viewers API", as used in Infoview, but not with the "Report Application Server (RAS) API".

This error appears after some time working on a report. If we reproduce the same report, but from zero, no problem.

Hope it can help.

Ludovic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found a solution for my problem.

My Crystal Report is in french, so I'm not sure about the translation.

In my report, I use a custom request in the expert database.

In this request, I use 2 parametres, who are prompted at the launch of the report.

I have simply removed these parameters from the request, and reapplied them with a double clic.

Save the report, and, tadaaa,  it work !

Every other modifications I have done before was unsuccessfull.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John,

I am also running into this issue.  I followed the same solution steps as you did and it remains an issue.  If you have figured this out please share your solution.

Thanks

Bryce

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Did you get the solution for this problem. I am facing the same.

Please guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

The BusinessObject product version being used with patches(if any)?

Does the issue occurs with all the reports or specific reports.

Which format are you exporting the reports to? Have you checked with any other formats.

Enable high level trace on RAS server and check the logs for the timestamp of the occurance of the issue.

Thanks,

Prithvi