Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA - "Unsupported view type for COSP" error

Vittorio
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

on SimpleFinance, I was trying to execute CO plan/actuals reports via HANA Live and faced the error "SAP DBTech JDBC: [391]: invalidated view: sap.hba.ecc/CtrlgObjCostTotals". I explored the view sap.hba.ecc/CtrlgObjCostTotals in HANA Studio and found out that it fails to validate/activate. In the huge error log I found out the following: "unsupported view type for COSP". COSP and COSS are former CO totals tables, on SimpleFinance they were replaced by Views.

Where (in which schema) can I find the views COSP/COSS to check them? Anybody faced similar errors?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Encapsulate your COSS and COSP table in calculate view (i.e. COSS_COM) and propagate to semantics all your fields. Then replace in your model the COSS/COSP tables with those views.

Regards

Victor

0 Kudos

Hi,

We get the same issue activating  sap.hba.ecc/CtrlgObjCostTotals ("Unsupported view type for data source COSP") or sap.hba.ecc/NewGLTotals ("Unsupported view type for data source FAGLFLEXT").

Both COSP / FAGLFLEXT are now views in S/4 SFIN.

Any solution ?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Olivier

0 Kudos

I am also facing exactly same issue

any solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Are you able to resolve this issue? I am also facing exactly same issue, i will appreciate if you can guide me.

Thanks

Anand