Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation of dates_service profile not taken into account

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am trying to make dates calculation based on working days only.

I have read few posts on the scn and known by experience that it should work with customizing service profile on crmd_serv_sla.

However, after making all steps, it does not work. If someone would know where the problem is, that would be really helpful

Step 1 : customizing service profile

I am not customizing response profile as I don't need it.

Is this cusomtizing correct? I have tried with the others "Exceptions" values but still does not work.

Calendar FR is customizing with working days only monday to friday. Saturday and Sunday are untick.

Step 2 : Link service profile with product 'Investigation'

Step 3 : Calculation of dates

I need, for 'DATE B' to be calculated +2 working days compared to DATE A (here, ZPLA_RECEPTI)

I have added SERWI into the XML determination of dates

Step 4 : Date profile

I have added Service profile as reference objects of the date profile

Into date types, I have added the DATE A calculated from rule seen in step 3.

Step 5 : Result KO

Date A is the date for calculation of Date B (here, Date objectif Accusé Réception).

It is added 2 days as written in the xml but it is week-end days and the result date should be 06.01.2015 and not 04.01.2015.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Anaïs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

liangnan
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have met the same problem.

you have to define a response profile based on priority.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anais,

Check whether you have assigned  that date rule to Date type in the Date Profile (In the same screen where Dharma Kasi has shown).

Regards

Ravi

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

thanks for your answer. I do have the date rule assigned in my date profile as the date is calculated with +2 days. The rule works but is cannot take into account the service profile with the working and non working days Would you have any explanation for the issues?

Thanks,

Regards,

Anaïs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anais,

So no problem with date calculation. now we have challege to skip weekends.

So in that particular date type you need to change the reference object to "  SERMI - Service Profile" .

Varience : No exceptions (Optional).

Regards

Ravi

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

For this date type, I have reference object SERWI :

for Varience, do you mean in the service profile?

It is customized as follow

Still does not skip weekends ;(

Thanks a lot for your help,

Regards,

Anaïs

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

I still do not have any clue why this is not working.

would anyone have a solution?

Do you know if all date types of a date profile need to be on the same reference object?

Thanks,

Regards

Anais

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anaïs,

Are you linked your SLA determination procedure (By product) with your transaction type?

Customer Relationship Management-->Transactions-->Settings for Service Requests-->Define SLA Determination Procedures

Regards.

Tamara

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tamara,

Thanks for your reply. However, I do not use SLA determination. I just want some dates to ba calculated based on working days or not.

However I have tried to add a SLA determination procedure to my transaction type but it did not work either.

Thanks anyway,

Regards,

Anaïs

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have seen that my ID rule is written as "CONVERSION FAILED", would that influence my result?

Why is it set to Conversion Failed?

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Anaïs

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anais,

Did you try adding your reference object and other settings similar to like this for the calculated date B under date profile.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmakasi,

Thanks for your answer.

I  have added USER in Reference Objects and in Date B as well. But it is still calculating with all calendar days... ;(  Is there something else than the USER parameter that could be tested?

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Anaïs

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anais,

Did you try adding your custom reference object instead of User? Check the weekdays check box as well.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmakasi,

I have added SERWI as reference object. What do you call customer reference? is that not the parameter SERWI?

For weekdays, is it in service profile? If yes, it is ticked as follow.

Thanks again,

Anais