cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organization data determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating a transaction after entering the Sold to Party I am getting a pop up in which i can find multiple organization units along with distribution channels and divisions. I am also able to find the organization unit on which i have put a check mark(obj. permitted in determination) while creating an org. model(PPOCA_CRM).

I wanted to understand why we are getting multiple org. units options to select instead of the only one which i defined in the pop-up that we get while creating a transaction(CRMD_ORDER).

Kindly Assist.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sanket,

if you don't want that multiple entry appears for the sales organization unit, then you can restrict by using the Org data rule 1000094 (user- org unit). In this case, the sales organization (in which user is assigned)will be automatically filled. still u will get a pop-up to choose distribution channel and division.

Thanks & regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanket,

Have assigned same user to multiple organisation data & put a check mark(obj. permitted in determination) to all...Then you will get multiple option for sales org.

Best Regards,

Amitkumarr D Kele

Former Member
0 Kudos

because multiple sales organization is maintained on your business partners...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Take a look at your security roles. Specifically, take a look at the way the following four objects are set for your user:

CRM_ORD_LP (take a look at the check level)

CRM_ORD_OE (take a look at the sales area data allowed)

CRM_ORD_PR

CRM_ORD_OP

It sounds like you are authorized for each of the sales areas you are seeing in the popup. I would try limiting your authorization to just those you would be working with.

Thank you,

Carolyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanket,

Organization determination in a transaction works based on the Organisation determination Procedure. We define the Procedure as per our requirement and assign to transaction, based on that rule system picks organization data from masterdata.

you can check that there at Master data-> Org.data determination.

Ex; I have created an Organization Determination Procedure with a rule in which condition is "postal code of the partner" and assign it to sales order transaction.

Now whenever i create Sales order and enter Sold to party, system check "postal code"  of the sold- to - party and compare that with the postal code of organizations and presents you in a pop-up,  all the organizations with the same "postal code" of the sold- to-Party.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi