cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount changing to 1/10th in Travel Expense Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I create a Travel Expense Report with an amount of $1.12, the system takes it as $1.10. Please suggest how to correct this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing this issue. It is resolved. Correct answer, remove rounding rules in OB90 against the country and currency.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

your question is way too vague. I don't lock this thread because I see you are a fairly new on the SCN forums. Please take the time to elaborate on your problem in detail. You can refer to this blog to understand better how a discussion should be structured, alternatively take a look at one of my discussions:

One of my posts as example: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3504407

Also please always consult transaction ANST (in case you have the technical prerequisites) to rule out that the error cause is an easy to solve standard error:

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for your support. I would like to explain my problem.

I am creating Travel Expense Report in TRIP. For every expense, I need to give the amount.

Amount- $10.12. Once I save the Expense Report and move to  T Code- PRAP for the approval, there I see the amount changes to $10.10 which was originally $10.12.

The same amount is also posted to Finance, when we post T Code- PRRW.

Please suggest, how to rectify the problem.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

first of all you should determine when exactly this is happening, i.e. is it happening still within TA TRIP after entering (ENTER) the receipt amount (it's a receipt, right?), is it happening after saving the TRIP (check TA PRTE after saving) or is it happening upon opening PRAP?

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for your valuable time. In TRIP when I enter the amount $10.12 and save the Travel Expense, I can see the amount as $10.12. But when I go to T Code- PRAP to approve the Travel Expense Report, I see that the amount as $10.10.

I go back to TRIP T Code and try to check the amount again, I see on the main screen the amount has rounded up, but when I get into the Travel Expense Report screen, the amount is $10.12.

Is it currency roundiing up?

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

so when you go back to TRIP it is $10.12 too, yes?

The currency of receipts can be rounded, especially when you have receipt currencies and local currencies with certain exchange ratios. Is that the case in your use case?

You should carefully go through Sally's wiki to understand how the design works, she has assembled all relevant information there is around that topic. Especially Point 1 concerning the customizing should be relevant for you:

Customizing Currency and Exchange Rates in Travel Management - ERP Human Capital Management - SCN Wi...

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

I am posting the expenses in country currency of the traveler ie. local currency. There is no need to convert from foreign currency. Even then the currency is rounding to nearest value of 1/10.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

Can you check in Table TCURX if the currency is maintained with some decimal.

Regards,

Sumti Bhadani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked table TCURX but I didnot see the currency in which I am entering the values.