cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Middleware (request load)replication error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to replicate one customer from ECC to CRM through request load.

Request load is success (kindly find the attachment of the screen shot) but unfortunately not able to find the customer in CRM.

Verified RFC connections in SM59, connection is working fine.

And delta load is activated but it is not working as expected.

Kindly let me know where  should I verify

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

because i can't tell from the screenshots: are there any filters applied to the CUSTOMER_MAIN object? Also, have you checked that the tables set up is correct?

Apart from the comments made above, which are correct; I have seen sometimes green BDOCS which contain error messages, did you check your bdoc?

There is also a mapping table CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO in CRM where you should find the ERP customer number and the mapping to CRM number.

Best regards,

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Just check the Bdocs if customer is created you will get the number generated in Bdocs.

Scondly It seems a site activation issue to me... check subscription is active or not for customer. some time it happens We activate delta load in R3AC5 but forgot to activate the subscription.

Thanks

prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Thank you,

I am not able to find ALL CUSTOMER subscription object in Subscription. ( in publication also).

kindly let me know how to add new replication object

let me know what is the bdoc type for all customers?

former_member158363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I believe that for customer download ERP -> CRM you do not need to mainatin subscriptions and publications. Of course, any change in CRM will then not be propagated to ERP.

Simply it works this way - the request is sent from CRM to ERP and it triggers customer selection and BDocs generation. However, the request is confirmed (and goes to green) once the selection has been done, not when customers were transferred and processed. It goes green even if there are zero customers selected.

In standard setup, the customer BDocs goes through outbound queue in ERP and into inbound queue in CRM. So please, check transaction SMQ1 in ERP and SMQ2 in CRM. You should also check SMW01 in CRM

Please, can you provide screenshot of:

1) Request detail.

2) Record detaill of KNA1 table record for the relevant customer.

2) Filter settings of the CUSTOMER_MAIN (tx, R3AC1).

Regards,

Dawood.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dawood,

Thanks for your reply

Bdocs are not created for request load, (queues are activated) I am sharing screen shots

what I done:

--> Intial load is successful, delta load is activated

--->Request load from ECC to CRM:

--->PIDE settings:

kindly check all the screen shots

Former Member
0 Kudos

remaining screen shots

Former Member
0 Kudos

remaining screen shots2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Executing request load  in /NR3AR4

in r3ar3 im getting error

Kindly let me know how to resolve this issue

no Bdoc, no Queues generated for this load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Please follow below link for all your answer and also for customer site/subscription configuration.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20c123eb-591a-2d10-fbb8-e77187429...

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Please check -Creating Sites, Publications and Subscriptions.
Tcode- SMOEAC

1. Objecte Type-SITE
  2. Click on Display Object
  3. Expand Site-Go to R/3-OLTP doble click on OLTP
  4. Object Information SITE for OLTP open
  5. In subscription- mentioned below subscription should be maintained
    • All Business Partner Hierarchies (MESG)
    • All Business Partner Relationships (MESG)
    • All Business Partners (MESG)
    • All Business Transactions (MESG)

Best Regards,

Amitkumarr D K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Just a doubt . are you using 10 digit customer number in request. sometime people also do such silly mistakes.

Just cross check it once too.

Thanks

Prem

0 Kudos

Hi,

Verify your PIDE settings first .. also check the filter setting for the respective download object used for the request load.

Regards,

Sumit Srivastava

Himayatullah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please check the relevant bdoc generated from SMW01 tcode and see its status once.

BR/Himayat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Bdoc status showing as green, but data is not replicated.

for delta load  CRM to ECC data is replication is working but ECC to CRM it is not working

please suggest

mrkarthi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Check in R3AC4 txn whether the delta load is active for customers from ECC to CRM?

Also, if the initial load is successful from ECC to CRM, the delta load is activated automatically..

Regards,

Karthi M R.

former_member158363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Himayat,

several things to check - before going deeper some general tips:

• Table CRMRFCPAR in ERP - is the download type "R" allowed for the object? Either directly or via record with "*" type. So the object must be not only subscribed but proper download type must be allowed as well.
  • Is the customer number within any filter applied in ERP/CRM? Check the filter settings in R3AC1, check table CRMFILTAB in ERP. The filtering can take place in both
  • Mistake I have seen quite often: make sure that conditions in the request, if containing e.g. customer number, contain values exactly as they are in database - mostly customer number has to be filled with preceding "0" to make the number length to 10.

Regards,

Dawood.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

Delta load is activated and  in CRMRFCPAR table download type showing "*"

In CRMFILTAB table(ECC) customer_main has filter settings

please suggest where should I change these values(these are in display mode)

mrkarthi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

You can change the filter settings in the respective adapter objects in R3AC1 txn. Here, CUSTOMER_MAIN is the adapter object.

Once the values are changed, sync the new values to reflect the changes in the ECC tables.

Regards,

Karthi M R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

If possible please provide your email ID, I will share screen shots

thank you very much

mrkarthi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Have you checked the filter settings in R3AC1 txn and compared it with CRMFILTAB table entries for the adapter object CUSTOMER_MAIN.

Regards,

Karthi M R.