cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Cloud For Customer : Cloud For Service Integration with HANA Cloud Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to know how to integrate cloud for service with Hana cloud portal.

What are the steps we need to perform on cloud system and HCP?

I want to implement the below scenario.

1) Display all the Open Tickets into the HCP from cloud for services

2) Create Ticket / Service Request from HCP form and replicate into the cloud for services.

Regards,

Mithun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Mithun

There are some examples being created on this now.     -  don't we have something  published we can share now?

In Q4 of this year there will be a HCP extension course that will include C4C extensions in OData.  It won't cover the portal, but will cover the odata API's.

-ginger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ginger for your valuable comment,

We have almost completed the Partner Channel Management SAP C4C - HCP Integration out-of-box integration.

Thanks to SAP team they help a lot into this project to setup HCP , SCI configuration.

Regards,

Mithun

Jacques-Antoine
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Nice to see you on another SCN forum.

What do you mean by "Partner Channel Management SAP C4C - HCP Integration out-of-box integration." ?

Are there any widgets already implemented?

Because for now, what I see is that I need to code all my way through to consume OData services for a UI5 widget in the SAP webIDE.

I am trying to create tickets (ServiceRequestCollection) in C4C from HCP, but it seems I am not able to understand what needs to be passed to the OData service as I get a syntax error.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards.

Jacques-Antoine Ollier

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jacques,

SAP has come up with the standard packages of widgets called Partner Channel Management (PCM) apps. Please refer the below blogs.

Regards,

Chandan

Jacques-Antoine
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Thank you for your quick reply.

Now I understand better. Actually we need to subscribe to a new license in order to get this portal with pre-built widgets.

As I am trying to build a demo for a specific customer, so I will try to get a demo environment for the Partner channel management portal.

I do not want to subscribe to a new license but just show to the customer what can be done with this portal.

I will contact SAP for that and keep you in touch.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards.

Jacques-Antoine Ollier

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jacques,

I am afraid we do not have any demo version of this. (At least I have not heard of it). Keep us posted if you get anything on it.

Regards,

Chandan

0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

will you be able to write a blog about what you have done? This is still very new and we have published much from our side yet - it would be great if you could share a blog like 'be sure to ...' - 'what we learned'...what do you think?

Ginger

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ginger,

I am not sure, if you know me and Mithun works together.

We were working together with SAP's Pavithran Srinivasan to get more clarification on the required configurations which were missing in the standard documents. With Pavithran's help, we have successfully implemented this functionality on our customer's Test Tenant.

We off course are planning to post the missing documentation and blogs on this topic. You surely would see them coming in few days.

By the way, I have already posted a documentation on easy steps to create the HCP app consuming ODATA service. (We have built an custom app to fetch the Account Data from C4C which the PCM functionality do not provide out of the box) Please check the below blog.

Regards,

Chandan

Answers (0)