cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using FSCM Credit Management and SD Credit Management in parallel

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are looking to implement FSCM/SAP Receivables Credit Management which will replace SD Credit Management (OVA8, FD32, etc). This will be a phased roll-out by groups of credit control areas. SAP OSS Note 1553999 was created but there is no technical detail on how to enable FSCM for some areas while still continuing to use SD for other areas. For example, we are rolling out by global region, so we would want all existing credit control areas for one region to move over to FSCM while all other regions will continue to use existing SD functionality. Is there some specific BAdI, configuration, or other custom ABAP that needs to take place to achieve this?

Thanks

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Did you find a solution to this?  We would like to do the same thing here.  I was not able to access the OSS note you referred to.

Did the suggestion from Juan work for you?  My concern is that it wouldn't bring back in the fields that define the credit checks to be done.

Thanks for your feedback!

Lorraine/Angel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Try through the BADI with the IMG activity UKM_R3_ACTIVATE, you find it in the section "Integration with SD". Check the option of Filter-Dependence for the BADI definiton. It allows you to define filters such as country or line of business

The method that controls the FSCM-CM activation is: "SET_ACTIVE".

I hope that helps

Regards

Juan C.