SAP for Chemicals Discussions
Ignite conversations about maximizing efficiency, enhancing safety, and innovating in the chemicals industry with SAP. Start a discussion today.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Hours on Process Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am evaluating different technologies to collect and enter actual working hours of operations staff into SAP process orders.  Does anyone have an ideas or solutions to accuratly collect and transfer the information?  I am looking for some automation into the collections and data transferring process.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member182149
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you considered looking at the partners under Human Resources in the SAP store. I looked under HR and time collection and I found the following

SAP ERP - from Kaba Work Force Management Kaba - Workforce Management, Time and Attendance, Access Control

Unfortunately I do not have any direct experience with this product, but during my searches it comes up many times. So I feel that it would be a good place to start.

Regards

John

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

former_member182149
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you considered looking at the partners under Human Resources in the SAP store. I looked under HR and time collection and I found the following

SAP ERP - from Kaba Work Force Management Kaba - Workforce Management, Time and Attendance, Access Control

Unfortunately I do not have any direct experience with this product, but during my searches it comes up many times. So I feel that it would be a good place to start.

Regards

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have been implemeting "B-Comm ERP 4 for SAP" for several customers. The system is SAP-certified and contains T&A, Shop floor data colelction and integrates both to SAP HCM via infotypes and via CATS. Send me an e-mail and I will be happy to send you some materiell.