SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Research in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was wondering if there are some ideas for research in SAP ? I would appreciate if some innovative ideas are shared.

Thanks

Nadia

3 REPLIES 3

0 Kudos

Dear Nadia, Research/Innovation is addressed in different ways at SAP, from an HER perspective we do offer a large set of software ranging from our standard ERP enriched with modules to best manage your grant (GM) or to manage your projects'portfolio and run your projects (PPM) and collaborate (JAM)(eg. focused on research management). A second aspect resides in the use of our 'DB' platform offer in the area of 'big data' (eg. HANA/ESP) in a generic way but also with a toolkit dedicated to medical research. Innovation for our existing software is usually driven by customer's feeback but also within co-innovation projects. Finally, we do have a dedicated 'research' division working on mid/long term projects. Your question was really open so you may want to make it more focused so we can answer in a more precise way but I hope I already partially answered it. Best Regards, jc

0 Kudos

Thanks Jean,

Infact i want to work in research in ERP industry, also my aim is to write a good quality paper to be published. But i do not have any ideas regarding SAP.

Either database, process, SAP etc.

Can you help precisely, in this regard.

Thanks

Nadia

0 Kudos

Hi Nadia, It really depends on your background you can search for whitepapers in the scn search box or refer to books from sap press https://www.sap-press.com/ to perform a state of the art and then refine the field you want to cover from a research perspective and then find the question you want to answer. Best Regards jc