cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After converting BEx workbook to BO Analysis for Office - Error WBP 42020

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I need urgent support for one use case in our customer project.

I converted a BEx workbook to BO Analysis for Office via the converting function in the analysis file options.

This is a really big woorkbook with a lot of tabs and queries but I was able to convert it and have it as a BO analysis for office workbook.

After converting, I saved it onto our BO platform and tried to opened it right from the platform.

I just receive two error messages and a empty workbook:

The errors within the Log File are just saying stuff like

"

- Error:General .NET Exception:

Beim Analysieren von 'EntityName' ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Zeile 1, Position 524.

bei System.RuntimeType.ForwardCallToInvokeMember(String memberName, BindingFlags flags, Object target, Int32[] aWrapperTypes, MessageData& msgData)

bei com.sap.ip.bi.pioneer.core.comobject.ICrPioneerInterop.LaunchWithFile(String iPath)

bei com.sap.ip.bi.pioneer.core.launcher.CrLauncher.LaunchWithFile(ICrCOMAddIn iPioneerAddin)

bei com.sap.ip.bi.pioneer.core.launcher.CrLauncher.StartApplication(CrOfficeGetterHelper iOfficeGetterHelper)

bei com.sap.ip.bi.pioneer.addins.launcher.Launcher.Main(String[] args)

| 2014-09-23T10:40:28| com.sap.ip.bi.pioneer.addins.launcher.Launcher.Main() ()

Beim Analysieren von 'EntityName' ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Zeile 1, Position 543.

bei System.RuntimeType.ForwardCallToInvokeMember(String memberName, BindingFlags flags, Object target, Int32[] aWrapperTypes, MessageData& msgData)

bei com.sap.ip.bi.pioneer.core.comobject.ICrPioneerInterop.LaunchWithFile(String iPath)

bei com.sap.ip.bi.pioneer.core.launcher.CrLauncher.LaunchWithFile(ICrCOMAddIn iPioneerAddin)

bei com.sap.ip.bi.pioneer.core.launcher.CrLauncher.StartApplication(CrOfficeGetterHelper iOfficeGetterHelper)

| 2014-09-30T14:32:33| com.sap.ip.bi.pioneer.addins.launcher.Launcher.Main() ()

Connect to addin failed; launch file cannot be evaluated.

| 2014-10-01T08:26:07| com.sap.ip.bi.pioneer.addins.launcher.Launcher.Main() ()

OLE hat ein Paket mit einer ungültigen Erweiterung empfangen. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x80010112)

| 2014-10-01T16:39:38| com.sap.ip.bi.pioneer.addins.launcher.Launcher.Main() ()

Beim Analysieren von 'EntityName' ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Zeile 1, Position 517.

| 2014-10-02T11:39:24| com.sap.ip.bi.pioneer.addins.launcher.Launcher.Main() ()

"

Can anyone help me????

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Katja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Katja Tecklenburg,

We had some improvements on workbook conversion on the past 3 delivered patches.
To give you a correct answer we should be able to analyse you workbook because we had some corrections with formula conversions / conversion with macros / with descriptions with spaces / and also variable values do I believe that a simple test is upgrade analysis for office to SP10 and convert the workbook again before save on BIP.

You can check new versions by the links:

Analysis for Office versions Client 32 bit: https://websmp208.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=LIST&EVENT=LIST&ENR=67837...

Analysis for Office versions Client 64 bit:
https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=LIST&EVENT=LIST&ENR=67837...

According to the error message WB42020 i could see that it can be related with the HTTP or HTTPS so you can check the SAP note 1955373 - Viewing Analysis Workbook/Presentation from BI Launchpad.

And you can also check the activation of InputFile and OutputFile services on BO server. It can also help.

Kind regards,
Diego Ferrary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to both of you. I tried it with Analysis 1.4 SP10 but was not successful. I opened a SAP incident and let's see whats their result.

Many thanks and best regards,

Katja

spalc
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Katja,

Did you manage to solve that issue?

Thank you, regards, jean

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

For those who are referring similar issue, this error could happen if the workbook size is over 10 MB.

To increase the MB in BI platform, use the sap note guidelines.

Hope this will resolve the issue.

https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/0002742935

Regards,

Arun

0 Kudos

Hi Katja,

Is this issue resolved .. I am also facing the same issue while using AFO 2.2 version with HTTP connection with HANA database

Thanks and Regards

Karthik Kumar C V

vijaymuniraj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Katja,

Did you get the solution for this issue? I have the similar issue

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Katja - not sure if I can help, but those are BI platform Java error messages

What is your BI platform version and SP?

What version of Analysis Office are you using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

thanks for your reply!

My Analysis for Office version is on 1.4.7.3082:

An our BI platform is on 4.1 SP 2 Patch 3:

I also tried to save the workbook localy and reopened it and it this was working fine for me... Also a hint that you are right that BI platform might cause this issue.

Any help?

Many thanks!!

BR, Katja

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Katja - I believe you will need to submit a SAP Support Incident; I recommend referencing this thread, and including the trace logs from the BI platform (this will speed up your ticket).

Tammy