cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERror while creating BP- “No BP roles exist with BP role category MKK”.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

While creating the REFX - Business partenr (BP) an error is getting generated where I am unable to save the business partner.

The error is “No BP roles exist with BP role category MKK”. Attached screen shots FYI.

(i Guess  BP Role Category ( MKK) for Customer Integration is linked some where, need to make it optional for the MKK role).

Can you through some light on this??

Regards,

Ramya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ramya

Please check the following steps:

1. In view V_TB003, 

Check if the BP role category "MKK" is assigned to the BP role "MKK".

or IMG >> T-Code RECACUST -> Business Partner ->

General Settings for Business Partner -> Business Partner -> Basic Settings ->

Business Partner Roles -> Define BP Roles

I hope it helps~

Regards,

Yeong Chul.Jeong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yeong Chul.Jeong,

Thanks for your reply, In system There is no Role Called MKK in standard also.

Any how I have added a role as MKK and assigned to BP role catergory MKK, while creating BP its  prompting to activate SAP  FI-CA functionality, we have activate the FI-CA also.

i would like to know

why MKK role is triggering here, is it a Mandatory role in SAP RE-FX implementation.

If we activate the MKK role & FI-CA in RE-FX implementation is there any effect on REFX standard functionality ??

Thanks,

Ramya

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ramya

If you activate FI-CA in your system, System will be progressed for replicating master data of contract accounts.

* Following Process :

- Mapping between the roles Contract Partner (MKK) and Business Partner Credit Management(UKM000)

when you run t-code FPP1(create contract partner) ,if you can see the same error message, you can check check this replication configuration by using this t-code.

-  T-Code : COM_BUPA_CALL_FU

or CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU

and your system activated(checked) for calling function such as "COM_BUPA_MWX_***",

you must configure this bp role and bp category of "MKK".

regards,

yeong-chul.jeong