Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enhance ICCMP_AFS_HIS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Hope you are doing good.

I need your help. There is an assignment block in the component ICCMP_AFS_HIS I want to add new fields to that AB. But, the underlying object is a view object without any relationships.

Can someone please explain the actual/recommended procedure to add new fields to the AB (without using AET, because the fields are already existing in the Database in some standard and custom tables)?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maren,

In that view, if you check the context nodes you will find the one that represents the table you see.

You have to enhance it, and then you just need to create new custom value attributes there. Then you can use GET_<attribute> method to populate it with desired value.

Kind regards,

Garcia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Garcia,

Thanks for your response. I understand what you are saying. But, the problem is - there is no relation to any other objects with this object. I'm confused with accessing the root/dependent objects from this object.

Once again, thanks for responding!

-Ezhno.

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ezhno,

That's true, that is just a table result structure that it's populated with data retrieved by a BOL query (you can check that in controller's class DO_PREPARE_OUTPUT method).

But in that structure, isn't there any standard field that by getting it's value, it will help you to calculate your desired z-field values? If so, then you can just implement it in respective attribute GET method (easiest way) or fill it in DO_PREPARE_METHOD just after the standard search.

Kind regards,

Garcia