cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Server Password

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I install a SAP NetWaver Trial Versión on my laptop, and I stopped the server, but now I can't start my server again because I don't know the password. During installation I don't change default parameters. Somebody know what is the pass?

I thought it could be scn pass (because it is necessary for the installation), but it doesn't work.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Note 1907876

------------------------------------------------

• You are running SAP NetWeaver Java system that UME use local database or ABAP system as user store
  • You forget the password of administrative user (j2ee_admin/administrator) in java stack and want to reset
  • Or the password expired/locked so that you are not able to login user management service

RESOLUTION:

Situation B: If UME use ABAP system as user store, please do as below:

• If you have other administrative user(such as DDIC) that can logon ABAP system, please use this ABAP administrative user to logon ABAP stack. Please make sure you log on ABAP client that UME connected to. Then execute transaction code SU01 and search out 'j2ee_admin' or other java administrative user, finally reset its password. There is no need to reboot Java system.
  • If you have no user that can log on ABAP system, then please do as below to enable SAP* of ABAP system, then reset its password.
    • Access database of ABAP system directly as database admin user
    • Run SQL statement like DELETE from USR02 where mandt='<client>' and bname='SAP*'; here <client> should be replaced with client number that UME connected to
    • Then log on ABAP stack with client number that UME connected to using username SAP* and password PASS
    • Execute transaction code SU01 and search out 'j2ee_admin' or other java administrative user, then reset its password
    • Disable SAP* user by setting parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar=1 in ABAP system.

Note:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, after days of research I solved the problem. for that , I put a password to my useradmin laptop and this is the one which start the server. I thought it asked the server installation password but apparently not.

Now it works in yellow colour, i tried to solve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your Server is down and not start again??

if, yes, please share. dev_w0, dev_disp, dev_ms Logs located in /usr/sap/SID/DV*/work/

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was a closed port in the router. Now it is all ok.

Although sometimes the server comes yellow and it is few minutes after it turns Green. I dont know why happen this. The rest of time the program runs correctly. Do you have any idea of why happen?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marta.

You need to clarify, the server is Yellow because on the underlying processes has not fully started yet. You need to open the SAP MMC on your desktop, expand the server and then the processes and the confirm which processes is taking an long time to start and how long this is.

Thanks

Neil Ryan

SAP Active Global Support.

TomXing
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marta,

Is it NetWeaver Java or NetWeaver ABAP?

Either way you can refer to note 1907876.
Solution A is regarding AS Java and SOlution B is regarding ABAP.

Or if by any chance you are talking about OS user, you can change it with some other admin user.

BR, Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

he page doesn't load but it is NetWeaver ABAP 7.03

TomXing
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marta,

Please refer to the SAP note 1907876.

Christopher has copied the corresponding section out for you and hope this helps.

BR, Tom