cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No component FIN_FSCM_CCD_xx in my SFW5 tranx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Does it only happen to us or is it a usual issue not to find any FIN_FSCM_CCD component inside Enterprise Business Functions folder on SFW5 transaction?

No FIN_FSCM_CCD,

no FIN_FSCM_CCD_2 and

no FIN_FSCM_CCD_3

We only have the ****INTEGRATION*** business functions....

Can somebody tell me the reason for this?

Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please note you will need the component "FINBASIS" to be on Enhancement Package 5 Release 605 or above.

Without this you will find that the config in "Integration with Finance" is missing that is specific to the Ehancement Packs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Regarding your answer, please have a look to our SAP release and EHP number.

Then, I suppose that this is ok, isn´t it?

But, is there any problem not seeing in the list the FIN_FSCM_CCD_X components? I cannot see the relation between you answer and thes question of this thread.

Thanks for further explanation.

Wilson.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark,

Please, have a look at this:

So, we are under release 600 in FINBASIS!!!. Is this the reason I am not able to find the FIN_FSCM_CCD_X components?

So I presume FIN_FSCM_CCD_X components have to be activated as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Mark, could you confirm me my last reply?

By the way, would yo be so kind to highlight the position of the node "Integration with Finance" you mentioned in your answer in the SPRO tree?

It would be easier for me to ask for the necessary upgrade to FINBASIS release 605

Thank you.

Wilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wilson

I believe that is the case.

I would suggest you take advice from a BASIS/ NetWeaver consultant who will be more familar with these settings.

I have always implemented single solutions with both compontents at the right level, I am unclear if you get all of the functionality with just one set of business function sets.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Mark,

You highlighted to me an important issue which I didn´t look at.

As I asked in this thread, the starting point was that I couldn´t find certain components (in SWF5) that were activated on other clients already running Collection & Dispute (set by us...). I was very reluctant to go forward without those FSCM components...not being able to see them!!

Basis men have just told that upgrading FINBASIS up to 605, will take some time, but for sure will release more components, probably those I am waiting for....

As I said before, the definate thing I checked is that another client has the FINBASIS --> 605, with a well configurated Coll&Disp, done by me....

So....I won´t take the risk.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Wilson

I think the fact you have the integration business function sets will mean you have the AR integration for Collections and Disputes.

So for disputes - "process integration with Accounts Receivable Accounting" will be on Enh Pack 5 with the new functionality once you have activated the business function sets.

However the functionality with "Dispute Case Processing" will be ECC6 - without Enhancement Packs and Business Function Sets.

So for example you wont be able to use the Customer Object Dispute case type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Let me see if I follow you...(may be I misunderstand you, If so please tell or explain)

So, you say despite upgrading to FINBASIS 606 (it will be our case) and consequently activating FIN_FSCM_CCD, FINFSCM_CCD_2 and FIN_FSCM_CCD_3, I won´t be able to see the node "Customer-Disputed Objects in Dispute Cases" in spro unless we are under EHP5?

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK I have confused you.

If you go to FINBASIS 606 then you get all of the functionality from Enhancement Packs 1 through to 6 - so you will have functionality released from EHP5.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahhh, ok, ok, ok....

Thank you, indeed.

Wilson.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patxi

I was about to post a question in the forum and then I came across this page. I am glad I found your question. I realized that we have the same issue in our system.

One of our SAP environment is on FINBASIS 600 and the other on FINBASIS 717.

In the one with FINBASIS 600, I see the exact issue. I dont see any of the FIN_FSCM_CCDxx business functions.